Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sleep Study tomorrow night!

Sam's first sleep study is tomorrow (Thursday) night up at Primary.  I have been really dreading sleeping on the little chair bed thing, but hopefully they release us early so I can get some sleep at home.

Sam is up to 13 lbs!  Go Sammy!!

Today I walked into his daycare and they had  him wrapped in blankets and then sort of clipped into this stroller thing they used to move the kids around.  Of course he loves it.

I am going to have to talk to them about not putting him in the stroller.  I gave them a "how to prevent kyphosis (spinal curvature)" brochure last week but apparently the connection was not made.  So I won't be able to be subtle.  I am going to claim I talked to the doctor and he said that Sam can't be in strollers until 12 months.  It makes me feel better to do it that way because I have a hard time being assertive in these situations (yes, I do have some introversion left in me).

Jack was a mess this evening.  Only Mommy could help him do anything.  I don't know what that was about, but I think we are going through another Mommy is the only parent I have phase.


No comments:

Post a Comment