Monday, March 19, 2012

I've been slacking...

Quick update!

Sammy is trying SO HARD to crawl.  He gets on his belly and his little legs are flying all around.  Sometimes his legs are pointing straight at the ceilings.  His stomach muscles are just too weak...but he gets stronger every day.  I would think he'll be crawling within 1 to 2 months.

He is tolerating the helmet.  He has this weird bony bump behind one of his ears.  I don't know if it is because his ear is not in the right place (due to the plagio) or if it's from the helmet or what it is.  He has an appointment with his plastic surgeon tomorrow, so I'll ask him what the bump is.  I wasn't very impressed with the plastic surgeon though, but figured all he was really doing was rubber stamping the helmet acquisition so insurance would cover it.

I suspect Sam might have another ear infection.  If he is grumpy again Monday, I will call and get him an appointment to get it checked.

He ate a bit of banana today.  I think he might be ready for solids soon!

I will make an effort to update more.  Things have just been so crazy!

1 comment: