Monday, February 13, 2012

Helmet acquired!

Sam has worn his helmet for about two hours total so far.  He seems to be fine with it.  He can still lift his head up, but for shorter periods of time.  I bet within a few days, it will be like nothing is different.  He always surprises me with how strong and resilient he is!

The picture to the side is when he first starting wearing the helmet.  They adjusted it a bit around his eyes after the first few minutes.  I need to get some stickers.  Any ideas of what to decorate it with?

My mom will be in town for a week starting Tuesday.  She told me I can take as many naps as I want.

3 comments:

  1. How about......Chicks DIG me!
    Who could resist that face!

    Yayyyyy for mom! Hope you sleep all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read where another mom was going with the construction theme...."under construction" or something like that. Idk if they make construction stickers. I do LOVE "Chicks DIG me"...:)! His name would be adorable too! Hope it all goes well. Keep us updated on how he tolerates it. I would love to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a big pack of stickers to start with. They'll get here Thursday so we'll see how creative I can get!

    He wore it for an hour today and he was doing great. He was lifting his head and rolling around like normal. I'm not sure he even knew it was on.

    I do worry about taking it on and off. I feel like I have to pull on his head too much, but I'll figure out the most efficient way to get it off and on soon. Plus in five days, he'll only take it off once a day.

    ReplyDelete